Thursday 16 June 2011

September Teaching Schedule


Things are starting to fall into place when it comes to my piano teaching schedule in September. Please contact me (hettymyc@gmail.com) if you have a child who would like to join one of my Music for Young Children classes which I will be teaching out of the Walters Music Studio (http://www.myc.com/Teacher/DYWalters/Visit-the-Studio.htm -- #209, 9148-23 Ave. Edmonton, AB). I will email a registration form to you as well as try to answer any questions you may have.

TUESDAY:
**Sunrise/Music Pups
1:00-1:45PM
2:00-2:45PM
3:00-3:45PM

Sunshine 1
4:30-5:30PM

Sunbeams 1
5:40-6:40PM

Moonbeams 1
6:50-7:50PM

Intermediate Rudiments
8:00-8:30

WEDNESDAY:
**Sunrise/Music Pups
9:30-10:15

Sunshine 1
10:30-11:30AM

**Sunrise/Music Pups
11:45AM-12:30PM
1:00-1:45PM


Private Lesson Openings (@ Walters Music Studio):
Tuesday & Thursday Evenings
Wednesday (daytime)

I will also be teaching private lessons out of my home (location to be determined as we are in the process of selling our current home and buying in the west Edmonton area).



For information on the various Music for Young Children programs check out this website:

For information on Music Pups:

**I will confirm which class will be offered at each time (Sunrise or Music Pups) when I have some solid numbers as to the ages of the students who would like to register. If the majority of the students are under 3 yrs old -- it will be Music Pups. If the majority of 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 yrs old it will be a Sunrise class.


NOTE: Exact time to be confirmed within 5 or 10 minutes of noted time to allow for traffic in and out of the studio.






No comments:

Post a Comment